Fire Risk Assessment Do you need it

If you own a business and are responsible for the premises and any employees then the answer to this questions is most likely yes.

The law states that all places of work need to carry out fire risk assessments to ensure the safety of their employees.

It also states that you are responsible for sorting out fire risk assessments for your premises if:

You are an employer.

You are a person who has control/responsibility of a workplace.

You are a person who has a contract or tenancy when it relates to:

(a). the maintenance or repair of the workplace.

(b). the safety of the workplace.

A person who is carrying on with a trade/business and is responsible for their premises.

The owner of a property, when for instance the premises are unoccupied.

If this sounds like it could be you then please take a look at our Fire Risk Assessments page to see what services we offer.

If you’re still unsure if the law applies to you then please free to look through our Fire Safety Law page where there is a great deal more information on exactly who may need to think about getting or having regular fire risk assessments.

Contact Us or Call now on: 01753357133

Providing fire risk assesments for: